Are taxes holding your investments back?
Every client wants to get the most out of their investments. They want the highest possible returns with the least amount of risk.
- Most investors own multiple accounts and products, purchased at different times, for different reasons, with little or no consideration of how those accounts may work together.
- The fact that a part of an investment’s growth is given up in taxes is often seen as unavoidable.
- There is a way to reduce the taxes paid on investments, capture more of the investment returns, without changing the investments themselves.
- Optimizing a portfolio’s asset location provides exactly that.
- Perhaps you should reconsider your asset location strategy.